2010年7月12日月曜日

Final Report

Final Report / Hiroyuki Murakami

I choosed Paul Pena, and Ofla Haza.

At first, Paul Pena. I think Paul Pena is amazing musician. His genres are Delta blues,jazz,morna,flamenco,folk and rock n roll. Too many! And he's blind but he is well. If I am blind. I can't be happy. I listened to music on Youtube. Then I thought that completeness of this music was great that he had a handicap of the blindness. If I was blind. I coundn't be happy.
He gave us a hope and dream. He loved people. He loved music above all. And we love you, Pena. R.I.P

Second, Ofla Haza. I've listened to her music somewhere before Iain's class. I like "Im Nin'alu " Her voice is very beautiful. I can hear her soul in her music. I read on Wikipedia that Israeli radio stations played non-stop when she died. Her existence was irreplaceable for Israel citizen. R.I.P

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿